- a lot of running bibs – lots of sentimental value, maybe I will regret it later, I kept this forever, but whatever
- running competition certificates – whatever
- university fee receipts – university is super expensive
I cleared out most of my “important” documents. What is left are my high school exam certs, a school report, and various university letters, some IDs.
- the philosopher’s handbook (rosen)
- digital dice (nahin) – computational solutions to practical probability problems – zzz…
- how to calculate quickly (sticker) – someone’s last name is called sticker?
- dictionary of statistics (oxford) – why buy dictionaries anyway – have you not heard of the internet?
- the art of thinking clearly (dobelli) – nobody needs to tell me how to think